Ayudar a otros

Lo que pretendo es comentar las cosas que a mi me sirven para ser más feliz.
Powered By Blogger

sábado, 3 de abril de 2010

Conect With Your Internal Self

If you're like most people you have been doing a lot of research on different systems of thought and action that can fulfill your desire to achieve success. Did you know however that you actually have built in to yourself an internal guidance system that works for you in every moment to enhance the quality of your life? Many of you likely consider the brain to be the the source from which that information flows. I would like to however propose a different source, one that has been long forgotten yet holds tremendous potential for all who read this.

That's source is not the brain rather it is the heart of each and every human being.

Rather than give you a didactic explanation for why this is I'd rather help you begin to activate and reconnect to that internal guidance system that lives in the heart so that you can begin to know for yourself the truth of what is being said here. So here we go.

I'm going to ask you to do a very simple exercise that starts with you placing in one hand, either hand, over your heart region. Now as if you're speaking from there, as if your vocal cords live in your heart, say the following phrases to yourself quietly:

1. I can feel in my heart when something is right for me and when it is not.

2. These feelings that emerge from my heart are not just feelings but signals coming from there that resonate the rightness or wrongness of decisions that I choose to make.

3. In the past I have relied on my brain to figure things out rather than turn to my heart and feel my way through challenging situations.

4. I have been taught not to trust my feelings, and especially the feelings that emerge from my heart.

5. My education has loaded my brain to such an extent that it distracts me from what I am feeling in the heart most of the time.

6. In other words I have been taught to ignore the heart and therefore my god given internal guidance system for success remains dormant yet waiting for me to remember it.

Now if you would like to have an experience, a genuine experience of reactivating your heart's internal guidance system it is imperative that you truly connect to your desire for this to take place. So take a moment and reflect on this. If you sincerely have a desire for this to happen then say the following statement spoken from the heart:

"It is my heart's desire to allow the internal guidance system which is also my essence and my life force to come to life in my heart and flow throughout my entire being."

Now take a moment and focus on your heart region and notice what you're feeling there. You may have begun to experience some of the following: a feeling of warmth, lightness, inner peace, stillness, inner strength, growing self confidence, a feeling of radiance, joy, clarity, and a greater feeling of well being and aliveness.

It is this experience that is the manifestation of that internal guidance system that I have spoken of. Additionally, as I'm sure you will agree, it is your life force energy reconnecting and reintegrating with the rest of your being. You see it is your life force energy that is the source of all of your strength and all of your self confidence.

It may not come as a surprise to you that one's life history, stored as negative memories, within your mind and body depletes your life force energy from your body thereby diminishing the strength of the signals that your internal guidance system transmits from the heart. Believe it or not this diminished connection is the prime motivating factor to find a substitute navigational device to fill in for it. This substitute is called the educated brain.

So if you're understanding what is being said here are I'm sure you can feel how incapacitated one can feel when their operating strictly from the brain and shutting down the very life force energy that is trying to support them in life and in success. There is now a process that can help you uninstall that life history and by doing so fully reactivate your heart and the internal guidance system that lives there.

If you would like to learn more about this kindly visit the web site below where you can also request a free introductory telephone consultation.

A Free 1 Hour Introductory MRP Telephone Consultation is available upon request. (You will be asked to cover your own long distance telephone charges)

Nick Arrizza MD, a former Psychiatrist and Medical Doctor is an International Life, Executive, Organizational Tele-Coach, Author, Keynote Speaker, Trainer and Facilitator. He is also on Faculty at Akamai University in Hawaii. He is the CEO and Founder of Arrizza Performance Coaching Inc. and the developer of the powerful Mind Resonance Process® (MRP).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Muchas Gracias